- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the One Eternal God existing as three persons. Luke 3:21-22 John 14:16,26 Matthew 28:19
- We believe in the Holy Trinity as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:4-6 2 Corinthians 13:14
- We believe in Jesus atoning sacrifice on the cross at Calvary as being the only way our sins can be paid for. Romans 3:23-25 John 1:29
- We believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ to life, and that Jesus is alive today and seated at the right hand of the Father. Hebrews 1:3 1 Peter 3:21-22 Romans 10:9 Acts 2:24, 2:32-33
- We believe in Jesus as the Way, the Truth, and the Life; He is the only way to the Father. John 14:6 Acts 4:10-12
- We believe in forgiveness of sin through confession to our Father in heaven. No one other than God can forgive sin. 1 John 1:9 Psalm 32:5 Matthew 9:1-8 1 Timothy 2:5
- We believe salvation is through Christ alone, not works nor anything else we can do will save us – but Christ only. Ephesians 2:8-9 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God– 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
- We believe in the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting damnation. John 5:28-29 Acts 24:15 Revelation 20:12-15 1 Thessalonians 4:13-15 Matthew 10:28 Daniel 12:2
- We believe the law was fulfilled in Christ and those who are now in Christ are set free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2
- Marriage is between one man and one woman. Matthew 19:3-6 Ephesians 5:22-33 Exodus 20:17 1 Corinthians 7:2
- All life is sacred – abortion is an abomination unto the Lord and His people. Psalm 127:3 Psalm 139:13,15 Exodus 20:13
- We believe God watches over His land Israel and her people, that He will defend Israel against all comers. We believe those who follow Christ should support Israel as well should the United States. Joel 3:2 Ezekiel 37:21
I try and Listen to your word speeches on The VCY network in Tomah Wi. Christmas 24th. 2022.. Both Tuesday and Again on Saturday… I love them messages. GOD Bless you..
Rob is always grateful to know that he is a blessing to someone through Jesus, God bless.