By Michael Bresciani
“Reliance upon pseudo-scientific discovery and prideful dependence on our own resources drive the engine of deception. The gas for this powerful engine is the illusory powers of a satanically driven plan to keep mankind in the dark.”
Denying history is rapidly becoming the trend among the world’s progressives and liberals, the lessons not learned are now more costly than anyone can imagine.
In the Church, which is rampant with apostasy, (falling away) are those who name dates for the second coming of Christ. They cause scoffing among non-believes and are working directly against the clear commandment of the Lord.
“Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.” (Mt 25: 13)
The most extreme reaction to those naming dates is to totally trash everything to do with the second coming. Since almost a third of the Bible deals with the future and the second coming of Christ – this is a totally irresponsible reaction. This does not include those like Jane Fonda and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, who think climate change will wipe out the planet in about 12 years.
Most of the world ignores the warnings of scripture and they have no clue that the major signs of the second coming of Christ are all being fulfilled in this generation. Telling them is an admixture of casting your pearls (Mt 7: 6) and wasting your time. Not even the Christians are paying attention, but that too is prophetic.
Rather than being a hazy mix of ethereal presuppositions and highly personal interpretations the eschatology (second coming doctrines) of the Bible are very orderly and spelled out in great detail. God wanted the world to be warned – and it is.
Reliance upon pseudo-scientific discovery and prideful dependence on our own resources drive the engine of deception. The gas for this powerful engine is the illusory powers of a satanically driven plan to keep mankind in the dark.
Seven Deadly Errors – Why Modern Man Will Choose the Wrong Answers
When Christ returns, the plans and efforts of this world to answer their problems will cease, what is not known, is that even at this day they are fruitless and deadly errors that will never provide relief.
1. Political Ideologies – This is number one. While democratic efforts are perhaps the best effort by mankind to date, it is still only the best man can do for now. But perversions of democracy and human fallibility have rendered it nothing more than a delay. The world will never mend until a divine monarchy is established with Jesus Christ on the throne.
2. Climate Change – Anybody got a few extra trillion to help? Efforts to save the planet have of late gotten Jane Fonda arrested in DC, Leonardo DiCaprio hooked up with climate brat Greta Thunberg, but it is still only the souls of men that need saving, the planet will endure to the end of the Millennial Kingdom and then Christ will dispatch us all into another time and place. It’s a promise. It is neither a smear nor an insult to say that liberal modern minds are bereft of spiritual understanding. It can be said another way – moderns are spiritual dumbbells.
Everything in our world seems to come full circle eventually. When the gospel was initially introduced to the world one reaction was to place their hands over their ears so as not to hear it – then the speaker was attacked as an angry mob sought to kill him. (Acts 7: 57-59)
In our generation we simply push the truth out of their thinking with early educational indoctrination of our youth which is a far more effective way of blocking their ears. With science promising them that they came from a god named “billions of years” and are headed off into a promised land called “billions of stars” – they need not listen to anything but themselves.
It is easy to replace personal responsibility or accountability with concern over the decaying and abused state of our planet. Global warming is a hoax that goes much deeper than they will ever admit. More than just an error of empiricism it is the deep character flaw of the imperious.
Global warming hype is fallen man trying to understand and fix his fallen planet – don’t hold your breath.
3. Exploration of Space – People take pride in our first moon landing, but not everyone thinks it is a “giant leap for mankind,” In fact; many frequent flyers have been that distance by the end of a business career that requires a lot of travel.
Going to the stars require approaching the speed of light and warp speed and quantum leaps are the pipe dream of movie makers, not applied science. Biblical warnings are clear – it is not space we will run out of, it is time. Christ will have returned and ruled for one thousand years before men escape the planet. God has promised this, not a hopeful scientist with his head somewhere it does not belong.
Nothing smashes accountability better than knocking out both ends of the question about where we came from and where we are going. If we did not come from God – and we are not going toward God, we may just as well start looking among the stars, even if it is only a dream.
We can hear the call from the famous song that once introduced the “Wonderful World of Disney” – “When you wish upon a star – your dreams come true.”
The bible encourages no such dreaming, but says to all men individually – “… it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” (Heb 9: 27) The bible also warns men collectively that they will be surprised. “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” (Mt 24: 44)
4. Evolution – People who think we evolved from lower species have abandoned belief that we came from the highest form of life their will ever be, and we are all on the return path to reckon with that life once again.
The evolutionary model is so fraught with unanswerable questions that it is almost laughable. But we are not laughing; rather we are herding each generation into unquestioned adherence to the glorified theory.
In so doing we are robbing men of the glory that is rightfully theirs and only theirs – to wit:
“Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.” (Ro 8: 30)
What a gyp – to be robbed of becoming like the Son of the Living God and to cling to the dead concept of men being related to apes is the ultimate bad deal of the ages. Satan is laughing – even if we are not.
5. Confusion about Religions – Three great religions? One of the world’s greatest unproven and unfounded fables is that there are three great religions.
Islam is based on the vision of a seventh century Muslim in the caves of Medina. Afterwards he was not convinced that the vision came from God. He was right. No vision that calls for the indiscriminate murder of those who don’t believe it could ever come from God.
Judaism came so much closer, but it only went halfway. All of the Jewish religion and scripture was pointing to the coming of the Messiah, the Savior of the world. But when he got here the Jews were looking for a political Messiah to help them to boot out the Romans and go back to their golden age of the temple, Jesus along with his message and miracles were rejected and they scurried down the road in unbelief. One day they will believe in Jesus, but that is an entirely different subject.
Christianity, with all of its mistakes, history and its best efforts, has alone given us the complete message of the true Messiah. But it is also a fact that the world has more need of the Messiah than the religion that points to him. The Savior alone can save the world one person at a time, with or without the Christian religion.
“He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” (1Jn 5: 12)
6. Who God Is – God has revealed who he is and does not wait for us to decide. He says he is the creator of all the worlds and of mankind. He has clearly warned us that he does things by increments with mankind. Starting with the creation and then on to special covenants, the law and finally grace through the finished work of the Son of God, but wait, there are several more dispensations to go. The next one is without doubt the second coming of his Son.
In the interim we have only to ask ourselves the same question God posed to Job.
“Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.” (Job 38: 4)
7. What God Wants – Cutting right to the chase – God wants to us to come home. He is good with prodigals. He is tender and merciful, but he is no one’s fool. He will judge the earth and all of its inhabitants and he alone has the authority to do that.
We insist that he has not made it clear on what basis he will judge us, but that is the greatest lie of all. Christ summed it up with a single verse of scripture.
“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.” (Jn 12: 47)
Until then, we still have time to respond to these words.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (Jn 3: 16)
Michael Bresciani is the editor of American Prophet.org since 2005. The website features the articles and reports of Bresciani along with some of America’s best writers and journalists. Millions have read his timely reports and articles in online journals and print publications across the nation and the globe. Visit us at, GAB, SocialCross, also on Twitter and Facebook