By Adrian Rogers
“Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?” Mark 10:17
This young man seemed to have it all:
- Youth and enthusiasm—he came running to Jesus.
- Humility—he publicly kneeled before Jesus.
- Discernment—he recognized Jesus was no ordinary man.
- Position—he was a ruler, according to Luke 18:18.
- Morally upright—all his life he had kept the commandments.
Categories: INSPIRATIONAL DEVOTIONS